Zola is seeking a Junior Designer to join our creative team within the marketing department. We are looking for a creative individual with the ability to work independently & clearly communicate the thought behind their design work. The Junior Designer will collaborate with the marketing & creative teams, as well as cross-functional partners to develop & create brand-aligned, visually compelling designs for Zolas email marketing channel. The ideal candidate must be on top of the latest design trends within the digital space, motivated, & able to quickly execute creatively with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the Creative Team in execution of designs across email & other digital channels
- Partner with Designers to improve & maintain visual brand consistency
- Collaborate with copywriters & cross-functional teams for content delivery
- Make data-driven design decisions based on analytics & user feedback
- Stay on top of digital & design trends
- 2-3 years experience as a Junior Designer in an in-house brand or agency setting, experience in digital first or fast-growing startup a strong plus
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Figma
- Experience designing marketing emails & understanding best practices
- Strong typography skills & elevated design aesthetic
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn & grow, be self-motivated, & have a positive attitude!
A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 2 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!