LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate & manage large & complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our team. LiveRamp is seeking a Senior Strategic Account Director on the Data Vertical Team. This position will manage a book of business of Data Customers who are the most strategic in the industry; many of whom are the largest customers at LiveRamp.
- Responsible for protecting & growing revenue from your book of business
- Serve as the account quarterback - & client partner - to the largest customers at the company
- Work with your peers & leadership to execute as well as develop program solutions that expand & deepen the Strategic Data Business
- Partner cross-functionally (with Product, Sales, & Marketing)
- Solutions leader; you will need to demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamps products & how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners
- Support & iterate off customer health tracking & dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Value shared learning & process efficiencies to improve the companys productivity
- Contribute to building a great company -- because you want to!
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 12 hours
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, & connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial
- Relationship Seller. You demonstrate the ability to close six & seven figure deals, as well as proficient in managing eight figure relationships
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- 5+ years experience expected
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Enterprise or Strategic customer account management experience required
- AdTech & 3rd party data experience required
- BA/BS preferred
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or New York!
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.