ABOUT THE ROLE: The Account Manager will primarily focus on custom (native) brand partnership programs, cross-functional project management, & serving as the point of contact for all international campaigns (from planning to execution, management, & billing). The Account Manager will coordinate & lead pre-sale brainstorms & will also manage both internal & external campaign kick-off calls to establish campaign timelines, deliverables, & success metrics. They will facilitate all communication throughout the campaign (both pre & post production) across multiple teams including marketing, design, social, & content & serve as the key stakeholder in keeping all parties up to date throughout the entire duration of the campaign.
- Heavy focus on custom (native) brand partnership programs
- Cross-functional project management & serving as the point of contact for all international campaigns (from planning to execution, management, & billing).
- Coordinate / lead pre-sale brainstorms.
- Manage both internal & external campaign kick-off calls to establish campaign timelines, deliverables, & success metrics.
- Facilitate all communication throughout campaigns (both pre & post production) across multiple teams.
- Serve as the key stakeholder in keeping cross-departmental teams up to date throughout the entire duration campaigns.
- Bachelor's’ degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- 3+ years experience in digital media, preferably on the sales publisher side.
- Strong analytical background, ability to predict & measure success, adapt strategies
- Comfortable with communicating across all disciplines.
- Strong history of effectively planning & managing advertising campaigns & providing superior partner satisfaction.
- Proven track record of leading large scale custom branded initiatives while building strong external & internal relationships along the way.
- Experience with advertising campaign deliverables (i.e., analyzing delivery, providing pacing/optimization reports, reviewing assets).
- Experience with GAM, Prisma, & Salesforce.
- Strong Excel & Keynote/PowerPoint skills.
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.