VaynerMedia is a global creative & media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect & create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney & Mexico City. And were not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD & The Webbies to name a few.
Here in London we have huge ambitions. Weve doubled in size over the last year & broadened both our client list & the kind of work were doing for them. Our roots are in social & we love it - its where we get to understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight & to see how people really engage & respond to ideas.
We are creative & media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit & motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms & part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model & process on its head. We dont play to agency/industry norms & our culture & energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA & Globally. Our ideas live & breathe in organic & paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it were there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see & how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold & stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook & YouTube to TikTok & Snapchat.
But ultimately we are people people. We are skills first rather than where you studied & who you know. Were here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions.
Sound like you?
The Global IT Operations team at VaynerX is tasked with providing the best-in-class technical support to our employees & ensuring they have the tools & resources they need to execute at a high level. On this team, you wont just be pushing buttons - youll bring your critical thinking skills & an openness to learning new things as we find innovative ways to bring value to our team. We are the backbone of a rapidly growing global agency, & a sense of enthusiasm, drive, & kindness underscores everything we do. We are not your stereotypical IT department - we are on the frontlines, working side by side with our fellow team members to get the job done (and have a little fun along the way).
The task at hand:
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our EMEA team, working alongside the IT Manager & be a technical resource for our London office. In this role, you will focus on resolving issues in our global ticketing system, Slack, & other contact points. You would also be supporting onsite IT needs in our London office, including setting up laptops, employee desks, & conference rooms. This role will require you to be in our London office 2 days a week to best support our team.
Youll work closely with our Global IT team on the operational tasks we face each day: employee onboarding & offboarding, laptop provisioning, responding to tickets, & providing technical guidance. Were mostly a Mac shop, so a strong Apple background & knowledge of Mac-focused MDMs is essential. Youll spend a lot of time on our core platforms such as G Suite & Slack, & youll ensure all of our tracking sheets are up to date & actioned in a timely manner. Although youll be in the GMT time zone, you will feel well connected & supported by the greater team in NYC & our colleagues in LA & Singapore. You will exchange ideas over Slack, collaborate in Google Meet video calls, & contribute to discussions in our weekly team meeting. You will be an integral part of a team that keeps VaynerX moving across the globe.
As part of the role youll use your strong user support background & passion for helping people to make sure the onsite team has the tools & resources they need. Youll be expected to resolve user queries, storage, printer, endpoint, or A/V issues that arise with the support of your manager & the Global IT Team as a resource as you navigate towards a solution. Were looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity, is willing to get hands on, & is driven to get things done with minimal supervision. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to step up & take on an exciting role. If this sounds like the right opportunity, wed love to hear from you.
- Provide direct IT support through multiple channels (IT tickets, emails, Slack, & in-person support)
- Set up laptops, desk equipment, & user accounts for new hires & existing employees
- Follow & enforce policies established by the global Vayner IT team
- Take ownership of any IT-related issues reported by employees in your office, including access requests, printing, network, authentication, hardware, software, or policy issues
- Perform basic server & network maintenance tasks, under the guidance of the IT Manager
- Frequently communicate with the London IT Manager on new initiatives
- Assisting with keeping up the EMEA hardware asset inventory for laptops, desktops & mobile phones
- Ensure conference room A/V equipment in the London office is functional & up to date
- Maintain daily communication with the Office Manager in London to discuss office-related needs
- Support onsite client team meetings & all hands meetings from a tech perspective (live audio, streaming, ect)
Desirable skills & experience:
- Proven IT help desk support experience
- Experience being part of a globally-distributed IT team
- Strong ability to drive consistent policy approach as set by the Global IT team
- An innate passion for helping others, & a willingness to take on new challenges
- Strong ability to self motivate & find ways to contribute without direct supervision
- Strong skills as an admin for the following tools: G Suite, Slack, Office 365, Adobe, Box, & Zoom
- Strong skills with macOS in enterprise environments, including experience with Mac-focused MDMs (such as JAMF or Mosyle)
- Comfortable with basic server & network maintenance tasks
- Familiarity with networking concepts, Windows PCs, conference room A/V, live events (all hands meetings), & enterprise storage systems
- Familiarity with Google Apps Script, bash scripting, or other coding languages
- Some experience with A/V setup & live events.
How we will support you:
We know talent is our most important asset & our people guide our work & our culture. The last year has challenged us like nothing before, & we are committed to providing the support & flexibility needed for people to do their best work & have fun doing it. We are an open minded bunch & we value diversity of thought & experience. Every person we hire will make us a more creative, innovative & happier agency. You are always welcome to bring an idea or opinion to our work & our ways of working.
For now, these are some of the things we have in place to support you
We regularly review our benefits & are committed to providing a comprehensive programme for our people. This currently includes all the good stuff you would expect from Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 27 days holiday through to Group Personal Pension & Income Protection.
We know some days aren't as good as others & that's OK. We have our mental health partner Sanctus on hand for employee coaching sessions & an Employee Assistance Programme in place should you need it. We also work with NABS, an industry specific support organisation who are passionate about helping people to thrive.
Sometimes it can be the smaller things that make you smile. We have a wide variety of discounts & benefits through Perkbox & you can save on your commute through Commuter Club or our Cycle To Work Scheme. If R&R is more your thing you can take some time out for a monthly massage. We understand that there has never been a more important time for self care & as such we have a varied wellbeing programme to help you to be your best self.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.