This role is based is based in the Northwest (CA, WA, OR). Must be local or willing to relocate.
This isa remote role.
Latch is seeking a Regional Operations Manager, based in the Northwest United States,tofacilitate its continuing expansion to the Northwest, ensuring the highest quality of the Latch brand through interactions occurring remotely from Latch headquarters. As an Operational Manager you will plan, manage & support the implementation of Latchs access systems into some of the largest real estate developments in the country. You will be working cross-functionally with internal members of the operations, sales & supply chain teams & externally with key partners & customers.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Identify & develop strategic partners in multi-family real estate industry
- Identify & develop strategic partners in the security (locksmith / security integrators) industry
- Execute special Latch projects in the territory
- Oversee & support, product installation & implementation, while detailing & communicating the progress of the project
- Train & support installers & customers before, during & after the installation
- Serve as the liaison across internal/external teams to keep all parties well-informed of relevant project updates, decisions, actions, issues & risks on all projects
- Contribute project oversight & client management, & secure new opportunities within an existing account relationship
- Support the sales team with tools, technical info & materials as needed
- Excellent project management, analytic & communications skills
- Skilled in organizing information based on reviewing meeting notes, specifications, meetings with clients, property management companies & developers
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects at the same time
- Must be able to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel frequently
- Business development skills
- Bachelor degree 3+ years experience in an operational capacity
- Familiar with the local real estate / property management / development arena
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal & consultative skills a must
- Working with NetSuite a big plus
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.