Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
EveryPlate is HelloFreshs newest brand known as Americas Best Value Meal Kit & we are making cooking at home easy, delicious, & affordable for all. Since we launched in April of 2018 the business has grown at a tremendous rate (from 0 to over 1,000,000+ monthly website visitors in just 2 years). In order to continue this growth trajectory, we are looking for a well-rounded marketing superstar for a Growth Marketing Managers role.
As the Growth Marketing Manager at EveryPlate, you will work very close with EveryPlates Director of Growth to ensure the success of this new growing business. In order to be successful in this role, you will have to show a strong entrepreneurial attitude as you would be wearing many hats at once. Additionally, you will work across a variety of different growth marketing channels within paid/organic media & referral channels, whether its testing & executing yourself, working with an agency, or collaborating with the broader HelloFresh marketing team. Its an exciting role allowing you to develop as a future leader of D2C growth as well as build one of the biggest meal kit businesses in the world.
- Manage different online & offline marketing channels from beginning to end (strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis, & optimization).
- Maintain campaign performance & cost reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, & opportunities.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Create & build new relations with external partners
- Design, implement & analyze A/B split tests across all channels (offer, creative & CRO)
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- An expert of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization as well as have experience running campaigns yourself
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A/B tests as well as incrementality tests
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude
- A great communicator & truly are a team player
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Management or related fields
- 4 or more years of growth marketing experience in a hyper-growth environment
- Expert level of Facebook Business Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite as well as confident knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions & optimize campaign performance is in our company DNA
- Disciplined time management & organizational skills
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau, Adobe suite, Google Tag Manager is a strong plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because they are a protected veteran.