As a Revenue & Strategy Operations Principal, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth in Vias consumer & partner cities, owning both unit-economics & P&L targets. You will achieve those goals by generating data-driven insights, developing pricing & executing pricing strategies, & leading cross-functional efforts across teams. Youll work closely with operations teams, financial analysts, product experts, engineers, & data scientists to develop ideas, deploy tests, & deliver results. We are a low-ego, high-impact team who enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own high-level revenue targets, and develop/execute creative strategies to achieve them
- Working with city & partner teams, general managers, & senior management to develop & implement pricing + growth strategies & improve competitive positioning
- Galvanize other teams (ops, finance, data science, product) to achieve long-term goals & unlock new value
- Building & using dashboards, data analyses, AB tests, & other methods to identify opportunities & track progress
- Ideating, pitching, & executing proposals to maximize revenue (new features; new product lines or subscription models, etc.) in front of both internal & external audiences
- Analytically fluent & experienced in extracting insights from large datasets
- Highly analytical & a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights for various groups
- Able to own large, complex projects end-to-end & drive to results
- Able to influence without authority & get things done within a multi-team, multi-geography organization
- Familiar with financial & accounting concepts
- Comfortable with technical tools (e.g., SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel) & / or a willingness to develop this skill set
- Record of exceptional academic & professional achievement
- 5+ years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.