GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Events Manager to our Wellbeing Engagement team in the US! Our offices are based in New York, LA, & Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Plan events & programs to bring our clients closer to the Gympass mission.
- Execute activation & engagement strategies to increase the number of members on our platform, identifying the best approach for each group of clients.
- Manage 3rd party agencies to guarantee the correct execution of our events & measure their performance with clear KPIs.
- Work with multiple internal & external stakeholders in order to enable initiatives & projects.
- Work in partnership with Client Success & Wellbeing Engagement to identify opportunities & propose solutions to address clients needs.
- Support both regional & global initiatives.
- Manage an Associate, providing career guidance & support
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing or events professional who is passionate about wellness
- You have client facing experience & can manage internal & external stakeholders
- A motivating leader (a plus if you've managed a team in the past)
- You're strategic but also like to be in the weeds & execute projects directly
- You're results oriented
- A strong communicator who can adapt to a changing environment
- Super organized & can successfully manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- A team player
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.