Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be a strategic advisor to our customers' in-person marketing initiatives & will oversee Splash adoption, ongoing engagement, expansion, & renewal initiatives within each account. You will understand our customers' marketing goals, how to measure event ROI, & you will work on a daily basis with Splash's Product, Support, & Sales teams to drive success. The position is a demanding & rewarding one.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned book of Enterprise customers
- Secure Renewals
- Understand the dynamics of each customers business & execute account playbooks to identify, generate, manage, & refer expansion opportunities
- Proactively monitor & influence client health score
- Deliver weekly, monthly, & quarterly status & results presentations to internal & external teams, including measurement & communication of ROI
- Prepare & support teams who will deliver Training, Support, & Project Management directly to customers
- Develop expertise in Splash technology & Events marketing methodology in order communicate long-term roadmap & represent customer needs internally
- 3-6 years of experience in a customer success or relationship management role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent in-person & web presentations skills
- Ability to think strategically & act tactically
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at