CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
This Regional Director of Operations based in New York will report to the VP/SVP of Operations & will be responsible for 200+ field Ambassadors in airport & sports operations. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, & exciting role that requires a can-do person who can work with both autonomy & efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Own the day-to-day operations at our northeast airports & sports venues.
- Champion the company culture, ethics, & values
- Ensure delivery of frictionless member experience
- Deliver on KPIs including member satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), sales (CLEAR Happiness), & people (Employee satisfaction/E-NPS)
- Manage a team of General Managers in the north east.
- Coach & counsel, conduct performance & salary reviews, resolve problems, provide clear & open communications, discipline & terminate as appropriate
- Oversee Workforce Planning for optimal operational & labor efficiency.
- Recruit, develop, train & retain talent throughout the northeast field operations organization
Who You Are:
- Operations leader with 5+ years experience, including leadership of geographically disparate teams
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related field.
- P&L Management experience
- Experience with NPS & E-NPS (best places to work)
- Strong personal credibility to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders & frontline staff alike
- Highly collaborative & a superior communicator