Genius is hiring a Paid Social Specialist to manage & oversee all branded social initiatives. The ideal candidate is a platform expert & is highly focused on optimization & overall campaign delivery.
This role will be based out of Genius HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
Genius is the world's biggest encyclopedia of music. Powered by its community, in-house creative team, & the artists themselves, Genius serves music knowledge to over 100 million people each month on Genius.com & everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
Founded in 2009, Genius began as a platform for annotating rap lyrics. Over the years, it has expanded its mission to include more than hip-hop, & more than just lyrics. Every song has a story that needs to be told, & the biggest names in musicincluding Frank Ocean, Lorde, & Lin-Manuel Mirandacome to Genius to give the world insight into their art.
To learn more check out our sizzle, & follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, & Youtube.
- Manage & execute all paid distribution of written & video branded content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat & YouTube
- Monitor & optimize paid social campaigns through A/B testing to ensure efficient & effective buying tactics
- Develop key social audience segments to increase social performance against clients KPIs
- Standardize reporting templates & requests specific to each social platform
- Complete all billing requests including performance metrics & overall campaign insights
- Provide community management of all branded content efforts
- Work with Account Management & editorial to formulate social execution best practices
- Work closely with Edit to streamline processes & workflows of all advertiser social deliverables
- Ideate social first products that can be used for future marketing initiatives
- Communicate individual platform capabilities & limitations to internal stakeholders & clients
- Build & maintain vendor relationships with the social platforms to be at the forefront of industry trends
- 3+ years of experience buying social media
- Strong experience working in Business Manager & Twitter Analytics
- Ability to develop process & analyze insight reports
- Must demonstrate customer service aptitude with both internal & external contacts
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines & under pressure
- Teamwork, interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, & customer service attitude is a must
- Willingness to work out of normal business hours, when necessary