We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our Engineering center in Sofia. The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for building smart & innovative tools to bolster Vias global Sales team. You will be involved in showcasing the vast array of Via products to potential customers using advanced serverless technologies.
What Youll Do
- Develop frontend implementations using TypeScript & the latest Web standards
- Utilise React/Redux & common ecosystem libraries
- Work in small groups with other talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX
- Follow Agile principles & methodologies
- Share your expertise with the team by putting your ego aside
- Make sure that you & everyone around you are growing towards an outstanding group of professionals who share the same passion
- Bring ideas to the table & improve the overall performance of the team
Who You Are
- You are proficient using React, its core principles & established practices
- You are capable of helping others around you & establishing good & efficient workflows
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- You are motivating & guiding your colleagues towards success
- You are humble & proactive team player with a knack for utility
- You have good communication skills & logical thinking
- You are fluent in English
What Catches Our Eye
- You have substantial experience with frontend development using React
- You have earned BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- You are familiar with Python
- You have an eye for detail
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
! Via cares about your health & safety & takes prevention & control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard we are temporarily transitioning to an entirely virtual hiring process & we have also implemented an effective work-from-home policy across all of our offices.
*In regard to GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in your CV/Resume/Motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment & hiring process in the company.