Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Manager to join the Integrated Marketing Team. The IM team sits across the marketing organization, driving cross-functional marketing strategy & developing full funnel campaigns to grow the business. As a member of the IM team, the manager will partner with all aspects of the organization, including growth marketing, analytics, creative, communications, & content.
The ideal candidate is a strategic & creative thinker, highly detail-oriented & organized with experience in brand strategy or campaign management. Were looking for teammates who are curious, goal-oriented, collaborative, & excited to drive Caspers mission forward.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company, recently named by Consumer Reports as Americas #1 Rated Mattress Brand, is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, a dog mattress & bedroom furniture. The digital-native brand also now owns/operates over 20 retail stores across the US & Canada, with plans to significantly increase the fleet in 2019. It is also made available to consumers through wholesale partnerships including Target, Otto in Germany & Argos in the UK, among others. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions. What hasnt changed since inception is the brands mission of bringing better sleep to more people, & raising awareness of sleep as a critical part of health & happiness.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Lead the development of integrated marketing briefs, working with consumer insights, analytics & growth marketing to leverage data & determine campaign goals
- Manage end-to-end campaign development, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure projects stay on track & on strategy
- Support ongoing performance reporting, optimizing evergreen campaigns & using learnings to inform future initiatives
- Partner with the creative & growth marketing teams to establish creative best practices
- Work with international marketing counterparts to ensure campaigns can be executed in local markets
- Collaborate with ecomm & growth teams on promotional strategy, messaging & execution
- Act as client contact to agency partners, overseeing campaign development, production & delivery
- Own legal & finance workstreams for all integrated marketing initiatives
Our dream candidate has...
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience on a fast-paced marketing team or in a brand strategy role
- Strong creative judgement in evaluating campaign ideas against marketing briefs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence & build strong working relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with experience monitoring performance & optimizing campaign creative