Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
What Were Looking For
Do you work well with teams? Have you had productive collaborations working with other designers? Do you challenge assumptions & receive constructive feedback well? Are you an exceptional verbal or visual communicator?
Product Designers at Braze have the freedom to work on all aspects of the user experience, including user research, user flows, wireframing, diagramming, interaction design, rapid prototyping, design documentation, visual design, & animation. But we never work alone. Each designers success is dependent on the support of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, user researchers, & a team of designers always willing to help. We are currently looking for user-centered designers that work well in highly-collaborative environments, & possess an intense attention to detail & execution.
What Youll Do
You will be working within a cross-functional product team dedicated to building a sophisticated, & easy to use, experience for message creation. While you may be working on vastly different phases of the product development process from week to week, your ability to communicate effectively in whatever format you are most comfortable with will always be required.
What You Have
- 3+ years of product design experience working within a cross-functional product team
- Prior experience at a SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- Excellent visual & verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting research and/or partnering with user researchers
- Comfortable with ambiguity, & learning through experimentation
- A portfolio showcasing the ownership of the end-to-end design for a highly complex product or a problem space
What Captures Our Attention
- Experience with email or SMS marketing
- Familiarity with a technical language (HTML/CSS)
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.