Cohesity is a hyper-growth start-up. We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead & develop our professional services practice & team. This role will play a key role in making our services strategy grow by aligning & working closely with sales/SE teams, partners, customer support & within our advanced services team group. The Manager will have the ability to creatively solve enablement problems & delivery needs in an environment where execution & collaboration are valued. Its a role where youll have the chance to make a lasting impact. Cohesity advanced services is focused on having the right portfolio of services & aggressively enabling the channels. Building, selling, & delivering services to our largest enterprises is critical to our strategy & success.
Specific Job Duties:
Lead a team of professional services consultants
Capture delivery details to build on our portfolio of services offers. Ensure the teams document delivery content
Proactively collaborate with Cohesity Partner community & capture requirements that can be used to scale their professional services
Enable target partners to deliver Cohesity professional services
Plans, designs, develops, & packages up training programs around services offers
Consults with cross functional project teams, leaders and/or stakeholders
Reports on & communicates delivery progress & details
Works closely with our professional services delivery partners
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience 5+ years proven experience building & leading professional services teams & services
- Self starter who achieves results & collaborates
- Exceptional organizational & planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally & in writing, & to work effectively with a diverse community with a focus on rapport building.
- Proven track record of building & running professional services.
- Advanced problem-solving, business acumen & critical thinking skills.
- Extensive working knowledge in designing, developing, implementing, & evaluating professional services offers including curricula, & methodology.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment & handle difficult conversations when necessary.
- Ability to effectively work in a highly ambiguous environment & within cross-functional teams across the organization
- Ability to travel regularly to support customers & team (~30%)