LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail & a passion for doing right by the customer? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management & troubleshooting for some of our largest & most strategic enterprise brand partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers to adoption & success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources & stakeholders, including but not limited to: product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal & privacy teams
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal & external stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, & forecast a customers usage of our products
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Your team will:
Drive adoption of LiveRamp products & services - blocking & tackling barriers to adoption & success. We love our customers & we want them to love us too.
- 5-8 years client focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- Experience working directly with Brands
- Requires ability to gain advanced knowledge of technical product workflows
- Works on problems of diverse scope with moderate complexity
- Able to identify & execute improvements to processes, systems or workflows to hance performance within the team
- Ability to mentor other members of the team
- Adtech & or martech experience supporting enterprise clients
- Project Management experience
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: Phoenix Metro Area, New York, San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.