Are you passionate about delivering amazing customerexperience? Do you have a proven track record in analyzing customer feedback, delivering valuable suggestions to Product organization in a very dynamic environment? Do you love challenges andsolving complex customer, business & technology puzzles?If so, we have a career opportunity for you as
Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over
As a Product Specialist in the Customer Support & Service, you'll work on an exciting product that revolutionize the Digital identity market & have the opportunity to work directly to help shape the overall customer support strategy.
In this role, you will be the connection between internal product development groups & external end users. Your work will ensure that Product/Engineering has visibility into user challenges & you will represent the voice of the customer in cross-functional settings.You will support the Customer Support & Service team throughout incidents, analyze spikes in tickets, investigate & resolve issues & search for
You will be based inParis or New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Represent the voice of the customer to internal stakeholdersincluding Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, & Legal teams.
- Build strong relationship with Product & Engineering department to advocate for our users
- Partner cross-functionally to resolve users challenges with data & monitor key metrics
- Support operation teams (agents) in identifyingthe most important issues & frustrations from our customers & provide solutions to resolve them
- Analyze & identify trends in support tickets
- Analyzingcustomers feedback & build strong analytical structure to report on a regular basis about trends of users questions, issues andbehaviors
- Build recommendations to improve customer experience & implement it through Product or Customer Support & Service teams
- Run A/B tests to evaluate initiatives & present results
- Think out-of-the-box to bypass technical limitations or complexity
- Design & work on Support customer journey & identify any areas of improvement
- Coach L2 & Senior L2 agents to deliver valuable feedback to Product & Engineering team & align suggestion with Company strategy
- Work with Content & Self service strategy team to build the best content for our users to troubleshoot their issue them-self.
- Bachelor's degree or above
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience analyzing large data sets & summarizing trends.
- Effective judgment in navigating & resolving sensitive situations, & demonstrated written & verbal communication skills.
- Impact focus on what we choose to prioritize & build at product level.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.