FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
Were looking for a versatile Marketing Manager, Search to join the media team to lead our search marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience spending 7-figures acquiring users across platforms & is well-versed in reporting tools.
What you'll do
- Develop overall strategy for the FanDuel Search program for our fantasy & sportsbook products across key platforms such as Apple, Google & Bing.
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level Paid Search campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring & strategic testing.
- Work with in-house ASO expert to streamline user experience
- Collaborate independently across partner organizations (strategy, creative, analytics) to drive innovative & impactful performance media marketing
- Plan & optimize evergreen & tentpole search campaigns
- Oversee operations & development of FanDuel Search Program, including the partners we work with
- Analyze results of search campaigns to maximize efficiency, revenue generated & number of new customers acquired
- Monitor competitive & search industry activity in order to identify new trends & best practices
Who we're looking for
- A track record working in acquisition for a consumer-facing app or website
- At least three years of relevant experience in a paid search role.
- Strong knowledge of the digital & mobile marketing landscape, with a focus on the auction models & bidding strategies across all major platforms
- Familiarity negotiating favorable rates & deal structures with advertising partners
- Solid understanding of marketing testing & reporting methodology
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance premiums
- Stock Options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.