CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
TheFinancial Analyst, Billing & Revenuewill be our in-house expert in understanding CLEAR'send-to-end credit card billing processes & data flows. You will be responsible for optimizing our credit card billing processes & ensuring they run smoothly & accurately 24/7/365.
What You Will Do:
- Optimize & ensure accuracy of our credit card billing, refund & chargeback processes
- Monitor daily reports to ensure customer billing is operating as designed at all times including success rates, hard/soft declines & card update processes
- Own revenue to cash reconciliation process
- Create efficiencies through automation where possible
- Develop executive reporting & analysis to aid in business optimization
- Take point on interfacing with merchant processors & subscription billing vendors to ensure we receive best in class services & fees
Who You Are:
- Accounting experience & a solid foundation (4+ years) of industry experience
- Experience in tech / high-growth environment or subscription-based B2C model a plus
- Advanced Excel experience with the demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, & relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration