The Senior Director of Global Compensation directs the strategy, design, & development of processes, policies & practices that drive improved workforce performance for the enterprise. This person will ensure that programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, & have an impact on the long & short-term performance of the entire organization (Peloton HQ, Showrooms, Studio, & Field Operations) domestically & internationally. He/she will support the VP of Global Total Rewards to drive continuous improvement within the HR function, drawing on external & internal best practices & leading-edge HR thinking on compensation & equity initiatives.
- Act as a strategic partner with the leadership team to ensure that all compensation programs align with the strategic goals of the company & support driving a high-performance culture by rewarding & attracting top talent.
- Direct the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, & administration of all compensation programs to maintain organizational objectives & a competitive position in the marketplace including executive & field compensation.
- Manage high-level relationships with consultants for pay program review including cash programs, equity programs, & executive compensation.
- Review, evaluate, redesign & manage the executive compensation programs (base, bonus, & equity) by collaborating with the executive team & People leadershipas well as outside executive compensation consultants to ensure they are performance driven, market competitive, legally compliant, accurately administered & effectively communicated.
- Oversee the development of incentive plans for the corporation, ensuring that they are designed to drive employee performance in line with business objectives, are market competitive, legally sound & managed/administered accurately & effectively.
- Manage the equity administration program including process oversight for equity awards to new hires & refresh grants to existing employees ensuring data accuracy.
- Develop communications channels & collateral to drive maximum value of pay programs which inform employees & candidates of the value in the different compensation vehicles offered.
- Work with internal stakeholders including the Talent Attraction team, People Business Partner team, F,P&A, & the People Systems team to meet company hiring, retention, & financial goals.
- 15+ years of progressive experience designing, implementing & providing direction to compensation & equity functions
- 5+ years leading a compensation function
- 5+ years managing and/or developing equity programs at publicly traded companies in the U.S.
- Experience preparing required summaries for the board & the compensation committee of a publicly traded company
- Track record of working cross-functionally & collaboratively at all levels
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Savvy interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adaptable, willing to be flexible & receptive to change
- Results oriented problem solver
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.