Phreesia is seeking a curious and highly motivated UI/UX Manager to join our team. As UI/UX Manager, you will lead our usability & product research efforts, elevating our focus & commitment to user experience & to improving the healthcare experience overall. Youll work with product managers, designers and engineers to evaluate new & existing product capabilities and to form & test theses to make strategic recommendations around product design. Youll be obsessed with utilization, ease of use & satisfaction, always striving to move the needle. You will problem solve & innovate to help build software that people love.
What Youll Do:
- Collaborate with designers & product managers to develop client facing wireframes & prototypes to discover & validate requirement for strategic initiatives.
- Understand end user behavior, patterns & sticking points to identify areas for research & improvement
- Work with product management & engineers to test & validate workflows & designs before, during & after the development process
- Conduct regular & repeatable usability testing protocols through a variety of tools
- Act as subject matter expert on UI/UX principles to guide the product development process
What You'll Bring:
- 5 years+ of experience UI/UX design
- Experience in leading evidence-based, quantitative & qualitative usability research in person & online
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Background in design, prototyping & wireframes
- Solid understanding of the agile product development process
- Strong organization & project management skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.