WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is currently seeking a Production Assistant to join our team. You will be responsible for coordinating samples across the BaubleBar brands. The Production Assistant works with the Sourcing & Production team to understand production & sample needs throughout the business. Interested candidates should be able to work well both independently & within a larger team. The position requires close attention to detail & candidates must excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Work within the Production team to assist in meeting delivery schedules, quality, & cost objectives
- Coordinate with vendors to track sample status & review samples for accuracy
- Provide product details for site assets in a timely manner
- Communicate with outside partners on production/sourcing issues
- Support in weekly meetings with Merchandising/Product Development teams & assist in communicating the required actions with the vendor
- Assist cross functional partners on production needs
- Maintain reports to give visibility to upper management
- Responsible for an organized sample closet across all brands when in office
- Assist the team 20-25 hours per week
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Sourcing, Production or related field
- Must be punctual & dependable
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical & numerical proficiency
- A team player with good written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with a tremendous attention to detail.
- A self-motivated & proactive individual with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting