Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for shaping the future of CLEARs flagship app. In this position you will partner closely with product & engineering teams to build the next generation of our app connecting CLEARs platform & consumer applications to bring a best-in-class mobile app to market. Were looking for a strong entrepreneurial product leader who is interested in complex problems related to identity & data, can think big, execute & excel in ambiguity.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading secure ID platform. You will innovate on new business models, new technologies & new opportunities. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Be the primary driver for the consumer experience of our flagship app
- Drive product vision, strategies & roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies & goals
- Incorporate understanding of customers, data, research, rapid prototyping & market analysis to inform product strategies & roadmaps
- Develop experiments & prototypes to better bring light to complex issues where data isnt so accessible
- Operate as a player coach, where you can deliver features as well as build a team over time
- Collaborate with engineering & design leadership to build impactful product features
- Earn ever-increasing autonomy for yourself & your team by building a strong reputation across the company for excellence & accountability
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in consumer focused roles
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications & collaboration skills
- Strong leadership, organizational & execution skills
- Ability to create clarity & drive focus in complex & dynamic contexts
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to evaluate competing priorities & align to product goals & company's OKRs
- Customer focused & deeply understand the market & unmet needs
- You are an excellent communicator who articulates the product strategy & roadmap, structure the problem at hand
- You understand how & when to say no leveraging qualitative & quantitative data to support your position
- You are driven, take initiative & motivate others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & challenge, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths & areas to develop