The Vimeo team believes their impact is greatest when their workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents their diverse & global community. Vimeo has incredibly strong relationships with their creators & customers-- its time to build that same level of community from within.Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Director or Vice President Total Rewards, to lead its compensation, equity, benefits & global rewards practice. This role will drive all aspects of compensation, including equity, & benefits. This is a true building role & opportunity to make a huge impact!
This role will partner with key leaders across the business to develop creative Total Rewards strategies to attract & retain top-tier talent. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will build & lead a team to develop a talent strategy that inspires the company.
As VP of Total Rewards you will
- Develop & execute a competitive & comprehensive Total Rewards strategy designed to attract & retain talent in a competitive environment & across different regions, businesses & workforces. Implement & improve global compensation & benefits strategies to align with enterprise goals & priorities.
- Use knowledge of market conditions & competitive talent landscape to design tailored strategies for compensation for essential talent segments. Direct job analysis, evaluation, market pricing & salary survey projects in a transparent fashion & with Equity & Inclusion at the forefront.
- Lead the development of overall compensation strategy, including global programs & long-term incentive design, inclusive of equity programs.
- Manage compensation throughout a geographically dispersed & partially remote workforce, predicting markets & differing compensation strategies in varied geographies.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations both in the U.S. & internationally, working with internal groups to ensure audits are completed, spending is monitored & all company-sponsored plans comply with all legal requirements.
- Partner with outside experts, including consultants, carriers, third-party administrators & counsel, for matters such as benchmarking, plan design, coverage, renewals & communications.
- Manage the communication of compensation, benefits & wellness programs to achieve employee awareness & understanding of the programs offered.
- Review benefit plan-specific information, advising on overall plan costs, cost-saving opportunities & plan design changes along with plan appeals, amendments & restatements.
- Oversee the preparation of the annual benefits budget, periodic forecasts & allocations to departments.
- Guide the thought leadership to address current & new compensation & benefits trends & issues.
- Lead the Total Rewards team, ensuring the ongoing development of direct reports. Provide constructive performance feedback.
We are looking for someone who has a
- Design Thinking & Co-Creation: The ideal person will have experience with & passion for leveraging creative thinking to design & implement progressive approaches to full life talent attraction, retention, & development. He or she will be an advocate for co-creation, leveraging the entirety of his or her team to find the most effective solutions.
- Collaborative Approach: The ideal candidate will be a connoisseur in relationship-building. Theyll enjoy working collaboratively at all levels of the organization to enhance effective people programs aligned with business goals. They will be an inspiring leader to their teams, as well as inspire trust & confidence across the organization. They will be a strategic partner to all business & functional leaders & leverage their expertise in the people function to contribute to overall company growth & success.
- Building/Transformation Experience: This person will be a champion in operating in fast paced business environments requiring evolution/ transformation, both inside & outside of the People function. They will have a demonstrated ability to act as a change agent & evaluate current People systems & practices against the strategic plans of the company. Experience anticipating market, sector & functional trends & forecast accordingly.
- Strategic Thinking & Result-Orientation: This person will possess superior learning agility & intellectual curiosity with the ability to inspire creative thinking at all levels of the organization. They will bring strong operational DNA, with a vision, a plan, & an understanding of what will get results.
- Innovation & Change Management: In a world where the only constant is change, we thrive on remaining agile & delivering exceptional results in the moment. This person will play a critical role in driving talent innovations that will have a strong impact on the continued success of the organization. They will be expected to have guided organizations through aggressive business & headcount ramp-up, while maintaining a culture of innovation & high performance. Managing organic growth while also integrating newly acquired companies will be an important aspect of this position.
- Team Builder & Inspiring Leader: We are all in this together! The company needs a leader who will not only lead an engaged, focused, & innovative talent team, but also create a culture of collaboration, engagement, high-performance, & innovation across the function. Demonstrated passion for developing innovative solutions, driving change, & taking organizations to a new level of growth & world-class performance.
This job is for you if you
- Love thinking BIG & delivering BIG results
- Enjoy exercising your strong consultative skills to drive results, including a healthy mix of critical thinking & creative problem solving
- Enjoy discovering & creating new ways of thinking & doing, often working outside the box to drive success
- Possess a high EQ & incorporate empathy & growth mindset into how you lead & work
- Have experience in building & leading cross-functional teams
- Have experience designing & implementing organizational change or transformation initiatives
- Are influential & can confidently encourage a diverse employee population
- Possess highly effective & eloquent written & verbal communication skills
- Deliver strong presentations
- Have a strong skill set in storytelling & understand how to leverage this skill set in talent attraction & retention
- Have experience in both technology & high-growth organizations
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs