Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our CRM team to help our Retail & Customer Experience specialists to drive sales & deliver exceptional service to our customers. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a service, sales, & retail organization, & the ability to build & execute on programs that support superior sales results.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Work cross-functionally to develop, maintain & improve upon SFDC integrations with both internal & third party systems
- Work closely with business partners to review operational processes & identify inefficiencies & opportunities for automation
- Design, develop & configure customized solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects & fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc
- Share your knowledge & input for technical designs, project plans, deployments, & training documents to ensure Salesforce's adoption at Casper
- Stay current with emerging CRM & Salesforce.com solutions & recommend innovations to the team
- Visit Retail stores & shadow our Customer Experience team to identify ways to improve how both channels user Salesforce
Our dream candidate...
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce applications
- Strong communication skills & the ability to embrace work & challenges with a positive attitude & a sense of humor
- Strong proficiency in object oriented programming (4+ years experience, a CS degree, or equivalent experience)
- Builds solutions with the user in mind
- Familiarity REST/SOAP APIs & building integrations with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Salesforce declarative configuration & automation tools (Process/Flow Builder, Workflow Rules, etc)
- Familiarity with git & CI/CD principles
- Understands & embraces the "clicks not code" philosophy
- Familiarity with third-party integration tools & managed packages
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!