Phreesia is looking for Associate Director, Content Strategy to join our Clinical Content team. This individual will work with client clinical quality leaders, Phreesias in-house clinician subject matter experts, and Product team to envision and execute Phreesias Health Campaigns and other initiatives to better engage millions of patients in their care via Phreesias patient-facing platform. You will develop content that helps our providers succeed in payer & government programs while delivering exceptional patient care. You will champion our vision of patient-centric content while partnering with clinical leaders in our network to develop a patient experience that can achieve wide adoption. You will be responsible for defining patient-facing voice of Phreesias content.
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to transition out of the agency world & join a smart, creative, dynamic mission-driven team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry. The Associate Director, Content Strategy will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to deliver successful, effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns and digital patient interviews.
We need a client-facing, strategic-thinking, creative counterpart with strong communication skills. This position will focus on providing day-to-day leadership for critical Content Strategy partners, while developing relationships, building rapport, creating opportunities for additional partnership, & delivering best-in-class creative both to internal & external stakeholders. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at provider organizations.
What you'll do:
- Drive patient-centric creative campaigns, quality production & optimizations for impact & efficiency
- Own the account management of a new campaigns, including kickoff, creative development & strategy, implementation, launch & post launch optimization
- Refine the patient facing voice of digital interviews
- Oversee day-to-day functions for content creation between clinician SMEs & Product.
- Validate project plans & ensures key milestones, dependencies & timelines are proactively communicated across stakeholders & partners
- Seek opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities & share learnings across the Clinical Content & Product teams & the broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with internal Analytics & Insights, Client services, Product, & Senior Leadership teams
- Contribute to product marketing for Clinical Content initiatives & products
What you'll bring:
- Experience providing strategic & creative recommendation, managing resources to ensure streamlined content creation process
- Strong planning, critical thinking & problem-solving skills to meet goals within constraints of time & priority
- Self-starter, organized, ambitious, creative thinker
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 9+ years of experience with previous project management experience
- Experience managing 1 or more direct reports
- Healthcare experience required; Digital health, life sciences/ pharmaceutical, Point of Care, experience highly valued
- Proficiency with PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite a plus