About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a Product Manager that will report to the VP of Product. As a Product Manager, you will partner with well-known global external customers & our motivated, highly skilled internal application development teams to continuously advance the world-class OneTrust Data Privacy Application.
What youll do:
- Perform the role of a product manager & a product owner in a SCRUM based software development organization
- Work closely with clients, the entire implementation team, product managers & the Product Development team
- Gather, understand & document both functional & technical requirements
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product & process enhancements
- Work together with scrum master & technical leads to groom backlog & plan sprints
- Drive ongoing improvements & efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools & processes
- Clearly communicate development objectives, needs & status of projects to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate & participate in front-end testing when required & the testing of custom configurations
- Act as Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions & provide internal knowledge transfer & support
- Continually help advance the OneTrust platform by adding to our PIA template library
- Develop on-going messaging & communications strategy for customers & partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
What were looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated business analysis skills & experience
- Ability to work independently & function as an integral part of the team
- Excellent oral & written communication skills both technical & business focused
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.