As a Marketing Operations Associate, youll be part of the Marketing team, a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is testing & iterating constantly. This is an important position that serves as a bridge between the Marketing team & the Real Estate, Growth, & Customer Success teams (market desks).
What Youll Do
- Serve as the marketing point of contact for the submarket desks as well as international markets
- Attend desk meetings & ensure alignment between marketing & the desks in terms of marketing support needed to execute on desk goals (e.g. events, collateral, ads, reports, etc.)
- Analyzing market level data, drive the marketing plan for desks in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Take feedback from the desks back to the marketing team in order to improve our content, campaigns, & processes
Who You Are
- 2+ years consulting or banking experience
- Analytical problem solver & doer
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Adaptable & comfortable with ambiguity
- Self directed & entrepreneurial
- Experience working with & leading cross-functional teams
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.