Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
The Director of Project Management, GTM, is responsible for developing strategy, process & infrastructure needed to execute a broad range of marketing investments, programs & initiatives. Whether you are managing integrated brand marketing campaigns, or building out website features & content, or delivering product marketing collateral to a global sales force, you will lead cross-functional work streams with internal & external stakeholders to support the companys objectives. As the lead of the project management capabilities, you will also be responsible for helping build the team. This position has a dual reporting structure rolling up to both the SVP of Marketing, as well as the VP of Growth & Product Marketing.
What youll work on:
- Serve as a central point of contact for inbound requests to product management from other departments regarding the status of project deliverables & tasks
- Create cross-functional project plans that track key tasks, deliverables, & dependencies related to the release of new products & functionality
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure the on-time & on-budget delivery of cross-functional product release projects
- Set up projects & programs for success (right team, properly planned, team alignment)
- Keep external resources & internal teams moving in the same direction
- Drive communication between stakeholders across the organization by providing regular updates, leading cross-functional coordination meetings, & actively working to bridge communication between individuals on different teams
- Proactively identify project risks & work with project & executive leadership to eliminate blockers & manage risks
- Effectively handle risk, escalating when needed & assisting the team in resolution
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, standards & best practices to streamline processes & create efficiencies for the project management capability
- Help to hold teams & individuals accountable by providing transparent information on the status of work relative targets & deadlines
- Encourage collaboration & project execution with all key stakeholders
- Recruit & train new team members
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- 8+ years of project management with an emphasis on digital marketing
- Experience developing & managing a project management team
- Strong time management & communication skills
- High level of confidence & comfort engaging with & presenting to senior management
- Ability to manage & optimize time allocation & progress across internal & external resources
- Experience managing external vendors
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools (Wrike, JIRA, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, Slack, Trello, Asana)
- Ability to move seamlessly between management & rolling up sleeves as a contributor too
- Experience managing complex projects at global scale
- Experience in a technology or fast growth company preferably at a B2B & Fintech company, a plus
- PMP and/or CSM Certification, a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.