Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africas most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, & Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
This is your opportunity to build a truly world class sales enablement organization for a company that has a mission that matters. In your role, you will be responsible for developing & building onboarding & ongoing training programs. Partnering with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing, Sales Ops, & Recruitment, you will be focusing on increasing revenue & decreasing operational costs
- Initially, operate as a team of one with support from your colleagues in Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, & Marketing
- Reviews & improve our existing onboarding bootcamp that brings new sales representatives up to speed, certifies them & arms them with the tools & best practices they need to effectively ramp. Measure the effectiveness of the exams & certifications ability to predict performance & periodically update them
- Continuously evaluate the training needs of the Sales organization; develop both role & personalized learning resources housed in an LSM.
- Develop a train the trainer program for Sales team members to ensure our Directors are adequately prepared to assess new hires & coach existing ones
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the Sales team, deliver those assets, & measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Act as the authority on expectations & processes & ensure they are being met across the org.
- Develop & maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, & other job aides; manage our sales asset management tool & LMS
- Create & host in-person & online trainings (live, eLearning, webinars) & run the sales bootcamps
- Manage team calendar & scheduling
- Within your first 30 days, you'll develop your 30-60-90 day training goals, with an end goal objective of being able to train new hires.
- Within 60 days, you will run sales onboarding, from week one through full ramp
- Within 120 days, you will have developed consistent onboarding, certification, re-training programs, drive the prioritization of sales enablement assets, their rollout & adoption, & taken full ownership of our enablement tools
- Domestic travel as it comes up on a case by case basis; at minimum 1x per quarter
- Minimum 3 years working for a mature sales organization & enablement function which was responsible for fifty or more sales representatives
- Minimum 1 year in a Sales Enablement role
- Proficient in establishing learning & performance metrics & measurements (ROI & Benchmarking)
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of producing exceptional work with minimal supervision; can proactively identify Sales organization enablement needs & prioritize them
- Excellent team player with good written communication & presentation skills
- Excellent program & project management skills: proven ability to interact with & lead cross-functional teams
- Strong preference for individuals who have experience with Services based businesses
- Proficiency with tools such as SFDC, MindTickle, Gong, Chorus, AISense, SalesLoft, Insight Squared
- Has both direct selling & sales training experience
- Comfort with ambiguity
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch & snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status