MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country & world. Were creating a workout experience thats not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, & effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, & better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattans NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product were launching this year & even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. Were an inclusive space for all identities & are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process & continuing as a valued member of the team. If you cant wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer whos excited to work closely with a growing, nimble engineering team to really impact the technical direction of the company. Your contribution makes it possible for us to revolution at-home fitness. At Mirror, you will:
- Design & build Mirrors technology from the ground up.
- Make decisions on the tech stack, libraries, & tools alongside the growing Engineering team.
- Create standards & reusable components that will help us scale faster, more efficiently.
- Ensure cross-browser/cross-device compatibility & responsiveness because it doesnt make sense otherwise.
- Keep current on emerging technology & trends, considering potential applications at Ollie.
- Work primarily developing our ecommerce system while also contributing to the general backend
You dont need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.