Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an Arabic speaking Business Development Representative to join the Sales Development team. Joining Twilio now means you will contribute to our growth & be a part of our ongoing success story here in EMEA. You are right for this position if youre excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics & contributing back to the team. This position will be based in our office in Dublin.
We are looking for an ambitious, customer orientated & curious individual who has a passion for communications & wants to further develop or even start their sales career at a world-class sales organization. You are right for this position if you:
- Possess a 'can do' attitude & a growth mindset.
- Fluent in both Arabic & English
- Are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fuelling the continued growth & success of Twilio by growing our sales pipeline.
- Have some experience in business development, sales or providing a great customer experience.
- Your goal is to have a successful career in the tech industry.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Be responsible for efficiently fielding & qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, e-mail, & request for contact forms.
- Master the art of discovery, & inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customers' challenges.
- Identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
The Business Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy & presents an outstanding opportunity to learn & develop fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting & successful career in software sales. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts & consulting with customers to identify their needs & pain points.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based in Dublin. You will get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.