About the Role
We're looking for a Head of Sales who is truly a hustler and can help grow and develop our customer base. At the end of the day your job is to make sure that every community development financial institution and credit union across the US knows about the power of our product! You will be the base of success for enabling us to challenge traditional credit score modeling and expanding access to financing capital for small business owners.
What You'll Also Do
- Collaborate with the CEO and leadership team on deals, product roadmap, and our go-to-market strategy
- Develop creative outbound prospecting cadences and repeatable playbooks for future hires
- Build commission and compensation plans to drive deals and expansion upsells
- Hire, train, and onboard a sales team
- Set a gold standard for other world-class sales teams to compare themselves to and build a best-in-class processes for our company's sales team
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of sales experience with a history of closing deals with C-level decision makers
- Experience selling software or cloud based solutions to non-profits, banks or financial institutions
-You can read a room and manage a challenging sales cycle - including multi-layer stakeholders
- You know how to make a complex product sound digestible
- You take a consultative, thoughtful approach to selling
- Experience maintaining a strong sales pipeline from start to finish
- Consistent track record of crushing sales quota
Bonus Points if You Have . . .
- Experience in working with financial institutions
- Seed and/or Series A start-up experience
About the Company
Miren expands access to financing capital by enabling financial institutions, big and small, to better assess the risk profiles of no-credit and credit-thin small business owners with our software and data services. We want to build a world in which there is no use for credit scores in small business lending.
For community development financial institutions (CDFIs) and credit unions, we build software to enable teams to optimize their loan intake and portfolio management processes without impacting their manual underwriting. For community banks, we provide an enrichment data layer so that they can use alternative data, instead of traditional credit scores, in their underwriting models.