Squarespace is looking for a self-motivated, passionate & forward thinking Media Strategist to help grow our podcast & affiliate marketing channels. The strategist will be working to plan & execute podcast campaigns & affiliate partnerships with an emphasis on extracting data-driven insights & making analytical optimizations. Our team collaborates across marketing & analytics to deliver on both team & company goals.
The Media Strategist will take the lead on planning, implementing, optimizing, & reporting out both high-impact channels. They will work in partnership with our many direct partners on podcast & our affiliate agency & tech platform. They will work closely with the rest of this team to establish high-level business goals that will inform the framework of their campaigns. They will have access to stakeholders across multiple departments that rely on insights to inform business decisions.
Based in our NYC headquarters, this position reports to the Podcast & Affiliate Team Lead.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Lead planning, pacing, reporting & campaign management of large-scale campaigns
- Negotiate rates & build relationships with partners across both channels
- Run in-depth analysis to understand performance & propose optimization strategies & opportunities in order to drive growth
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to inform campaign strategy & identify testing opportunities
- Stay ahead on industry trends & evolution & present compelling test opportunities
- 3-5 years of hands-on media planning/buying experience- experience in podcasts or with Impact Radius is a plus.
- Strategic thinker who can connect their tasks to the higher level goals of their team & organization
- Considers & implements ways of measuring effectiveness for recommended media
- Capable of working autonomously & navigating ambiguity in order to find solutions for challenges
- Comfortable creating & interpreting reporting, with the ability to translate analysis & findings to manager
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.