Yieldify is a customer journey optimization company that brings personalization to the full customer journey. It combines award-winning software with a proven CJO methodology to deliver measurable results quickly & easily. To date, Yieldify has influenced over 100 million sales through more than 200,000 journeys. It currently delivers customer journey optimization for over 1,000 leading e-commerce websites, including Dominos Pizza, LOreal & Megabus.
We are looking for a great Client Services Manager to join our awesome team in NYC. As a Client Service Manager at Yieldify, youll work across a key portfolio of brands developing strategies & recommendations for your clients website that achieve core e-commerce goals & objectives. You will work closely with your clients to understand their needs & prioritize our strategies that drive revenue, engagement & stickiness.
Youll be part of our New York office team that has seen continued growth over the past 3 years. This is a huge opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with lots of person & professional growth opportunities.
In this role you will
- Own client relationships including strategy, recommendations & execution.
- Drive strategy on some of the largest & fastest growing brands in the world.
- Work with campaign analysts & our strategy team to create the best client relationship possible.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yieldify products, technical capabilities, & services.
- Lead strategy sessions for onsite & email re-marketing customer journeys.
- Collate & share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, & case studies across our teams globally.
- Work closely with the Director of Client Services to manage the renewal process as well as identifying growth opportunities within your portfolio.
Were looking for someone with:
- At least 3 years of client service experience.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, & marketing technology.
- A goal to grow into a Team Lead & Services Director.
- Strong work ethic & a great ability to prioritize client requests & relationships.
- An analytical mind who can dive deep into data, identify patterns & generate insights for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. You keep people engaged & have a strong ability to read the room to know what you should say or show next to clients.
- A desire to contribute to the success of the team, the NA market, & Yieldify globally.
Youll love this role if:
- Youre a people person & excel at nurturing relationships both internally & externally.
- You understand the difference between working hard & working smart.
- You see change & growth as an opportunity.
- You have a self-starter mentality.
- You have a big team ethos but enjoy autonomy & seeing the results of your effort
- You love digital marketing & an enthusiasm for all things e-commerce!
- Youre adaptable & thrive in fast-paced environments.
What will you get from us?
Guidance - well give you all the training & tools youll need in order to become successful here from your first day with us.
Autonomy - after youve got to grips with how things work here, well encourage you to become a trusted member of the team flying solo on lots of smaller projects & well support you as you build yourself up to take on projects for our prestigious larger customers.
Education - we champion self-learners who are dedicated to their own growth & development. Well encourage you to share your knowledge with the team & support you as you expand your mind & skills; we provide regular tech talks & learning opportunities, as well as tuition credit & discounts on General Assembly courses & Sunlight - our personal development portal.
Diversity - were proud to work with such a great mix of people. Everyone applying for a role at Yieldify will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
Lifestyle - competitive salaries & a great work-life balance - we enjoy 25 days holiday per year, flexible working & can dedicate time to charities or community projects.
Perks - include paid time to help charities & local communities, competitive annual leave allowance that grows with tenure, blended-working to suit how you like to work, confidential video therapy & mental health support through Spill, early Friday finishes, social events & travel perks so you can visit our other offices & more! Youll also have the opportunity to join our Culture Club or Diversity & Inclusion Taskforce to help shape the culture of Yieldify.