Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking a Deal Desk Manager to join the New Ventures team & help drive the growth of our business. You will be responsible for negotiating cash offer deals on behalf of the company to accelerate HomeLights growth. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, & you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are a creative, data-driven thinker who enjoys solving complex business problems with a get-it-done attitude.
What Youll Do Here
- Drive deals forward, by negotiating with multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Create economic models to quantify the risk/reward of the deals you manage
- Own, measure & improve our end-to-end funnel performance against identified KPIs
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape & inform future business opportunities & priorities
- Lead & influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, product, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration & management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, & execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 3+ years of experience in business development or deal management
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, & offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Outstanding communication, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- An outstanding academic background; an M.B.A. is a plus
- Pluses: experience in real estate, real estate tech, Consumer Internet or with a high-growth company