Company Description|Job Description
Come join the HRIS team at Visa! We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to build clear system roadmaps & deliver amazing projects that make work more fun & meaningful. Our Product Manager must have a passion for technical & business collaboration, & desires to help scale HR applications for a growing organization. S/he is comfortable being a team player & a team leader, with a healthy balance of left & right brain skill sets.
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit & successful track record of delivering projects that employees love?
- Do you demand great execution & bold innovation, while obsessing over quality?
- Do you love working with a team to make things happen & get things built?
- Do you solve problems with creativity, & stop at nothing to drive projects over the finish line?
If that's you then what are we waiting for, let's do this!
What You'll Do
- Set clear goals & envision / execute on the system roadmaps for theGlobal Payolland Mobilityfunctions
- Hunt for big ideas that identify & solve important HR problems & move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution
- Create & prioritize the backlog
- Manage the backlog, often working through competing priorities
- Write business requirements / user stories, create wireframes, organize & facilitate prototype reviews & UAT, & support training delivery
- Work with IT / vendors to estimate, implement, & build the right features / enhancements / break fixes & thoughtful, end-to-end solutions are a must
- Use a combination of product instinct, data, & teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions
- Lead through process excellence & demonstrate effective project management skills for complex projects as well as anticipate likely risks & implement mitigation plans
- Take ownership for a successful product outcome & anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, & production support teams
- Be the customer champion for HR, influencing the roadmaps of other groups at Visa to address employee needs
- Provide strategic consultation on HR technology & trends to the business & drive product roadmap
*Potential for growth to work with other HR functional areas based on experience & skills
What You Need to Succeed
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity & delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration across a variety of stakeholders to achieve your objectives
- Grit - You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves & tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
- Savvy with data - You know how to leverage data to make decisions
- Desire to learn - Learning & improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position to create awesome new applications for our employees
- Self-directed - Able to navigate ambiguity & work independently
- A track record of successful project delivery & extensive (8+ years) product management experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Deep functional experience withPayroll & Benefits(you understand what it takes to make these core HR functions successful)
- Experience with one or morepayroll/benefits implementations (ADP and/or vendor onboarding experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Workday or similar HCM a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.