WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
The Building Technology teams mission is to Empower WeWork & its Members with world class technology infrastructure, support & services. We are building best in class systems to deliver technology infrastructure & IT services to our Members in an automated, elastic, & easy-to-consume way. The technology we build & manage has allowed WeWork to scale to 300+ buildings in 20+ countries & continues to be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Ultimately our goal is to make technology as frictionless as possible for our Members so that they can focus on creating their lifes work.
In this role, you will contribute to the mission of delivering IT-as-a-Service & Infrastructure-as-a-Service products at scale. You'll lead design & implementation of systems that deliver on the next phase of dynamic infrastructure & cloud services. You will combine strategic & business thinking, analytical thinking, & technical knowledge to generate insights, turn them into system design & see them through implementation. Additionally, you will have exposure & visibility to senior executives & cross-functional leaders.
- You will manage the short & long-term roadmap for delivering IT-as-a-Service & Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Work closely with key internal partners, including network engineering, software engineering, technical operations to guide prioritization & make sure that product development is focused an impactful.
- Solicit ideas & feedback, gather requirements, write specs, craft wireframes & workflows, & coordinate cross-functionally
- You will translate business needs into requirement specifications for integration with cross-functional systems
- Partner with other Technology Missions to streamline system integrations & improve existing business processes
- You will drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of a meticulous retrospective & prospective analysis of product & revenue performance
- Educate global team members on new functionality & scheduled features
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in Engineering or Economics/Physics/Psychology/Math (MS is a plus)
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Someone with product design, software development, or interaction design experience
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Additional experience in technology strategy (at a large tech company, investment bank, or management consulting firm), particularly in product, business, or financial analysis.
- Ability to initiate & drive projects to completion with autonomy
- Ability to clearly & concisely communicate with technical & non-technical partners across all levels of the organization
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.