At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly ten trillion online interactions. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
Insight into the Customer Success team & the Account Manager role:
The Customer Success team at White Ops is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making White Ops one of the best places to work.
Were looking for an Account Manager to join our team to manage the complete customer lifecycle process for our Brand & Advertising Agency relationships, primarily working with our Advertising & Marketing Integrity products. The relationship you build with your managed clients have a direct impact on our product - both in the short & long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard & met.
What you'll do:
- Operate as the primary technical contact for White Ops most valued Brand & Agency clients, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues & reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced
- Be hyper responsive to team & client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time
- Work with White Ops Product, Detection & Data Operations team to investigate & evaluate potential False Positives & False Negatives
- Understand our clients strategies, imperatives, & critical metrics surrounding bot mitigation
- Become a student of your Client List - understand your clients offerings and services - be the White Ops advocate for your client to help shape White Ops product development to fit the clients needs
- Speak the language of marketers, continuously learning about what client personas are & constantly understand the changing success metrics our clients have
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales & Product leads to develop core data & storyline for Business Reviews.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality & privacy of client data
- Be Human: Acclimate yourself to the White Ops culture & help us grow even more!
Who you are:
- Has been an Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Ad Operations Analyst & wants to be a part of creating & evolving new & emerging White Ops Products
- You are accountable & self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines & ensure deliverables are met.
- You have previous experience working at a Fortune 100 Brand or at a Top Tier Advertising Agency
- Marketing & the Ad Tech Ecosystem excites you: You are a lifelong student of marketing
- Technically minded, interested in how things work
- Command strong organizational & communication skills
- Work with Sales & Product leads to develop core data & storyline for Business Review & client presentations
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.