Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Associate, People Core Services Job Description:
HelloFresh is seeking an analytically minded individual to handle the day-to-day management of our People data & operational functions of the People (Human Resources) team. Whether it's how employees are on boarded on the first day, the accuracy of their paychecks, or supporting the introduction of a new HRIS you work with tools, systems & resources needed to deliver a stellar experience for our employees, day after day, & to ensure the secure & accurate management of their data & completion of their operational tasks. The ideal candidate will use their organizational skills & analytical mind to maintain, enhance, & administer accurately, people-centric operations, policies,initiatives, & data.
- Team Player Partner with direct colleagues & stakeholders for executing US payroll, benefits, People data reporting, Human Resources (HR) systems management, new employee induction, & other HR operations activities. This individual will also be heavily involved in the implementation of an HRIS system in year 1.
- Data & Record Keeping Execute employee information collection, analysis, & reporting
- Data Quality Management Thrive in a Zero-Error culturewhere processes are strived to be executed correctly, the first time & if not, quickly identify how to avoid error in the future & modify process accordingly
- Champion Operations ExcellenceSupport the design, build, & measure of operational excellence with our People data & systems with an analytical mind focused on process, efficiency, & accuracy
- Time, Attendance, & Payroll Partner with payroll team to ensure accurate data feeds & interactions with our US payroll. Execute & communicate processes relating to review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, & other information to detect & reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Integration & Communication Serve as a Departments liaison to all US locations, as well, serving as a key point of contact for projects & communications related to HR business operations, payroll, benefits, systems, data, etc.
- Corporate Policies Maintain & push out communications around HR policies & procedures across the US organization.
- Systems & Tools Work with a variety of systems designed to meet the needs of the People functions with predefined processes
- Compliance Ensure legal compliance by implementing applicable human resource federal & state requirements; reporting & maintaining records, among other activities.
- Seamless Employee Experience Strive for execution of a seamless employee experience, with an induction process that creates raving fans out of employeesincluding them in our tribe & getting them to productivity, as quickly as possible.
- Assist in the execution of ad hoc projects, such as: partner with other People teams to launch performance management & engagement tools, support transition from PEO to internal systems & operations, compliance audits, employee handbook maintenance, etc.
- Team player Possess a fantastic can-do attitude (no isnt in your vocabulary) & able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team
- Process oriented Able to reliably follow set procedures & routines, with set deadlines
- A critical thinker Who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems
- Motivated Determined, self-starter, inspired
- Passionate Thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with frequent change & limited direction
- Enterprising Take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Human Resources, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Expert Excel skills; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- Strong attention to detail & high sense of urgency for critical timelines
- 1-3 years managing data & operational processes in a multi-site environmentHR/People Operations, payroll, financial reporting, 401k, etc.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.