Convene is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer & we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We live our values of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity & Teamwork) & strive to create an inclusive & equitable workplace where everyone can be their true selves, where we all show up for each other. In line with our goal to be 1% better every day, we are committed to listening, learning, growing & improving. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives to join us on this journey.
The Convene sales team is looking for a Sales Coordinator, Inbound to join the Inbound Sales team in either the New York City, NY, Washington, DC or London, UK metro areas. The Sales Coordinator role will report to the Director of Sales Enablement & Operations.
What Youll Do:
This role is focused on gathering market data & introducing Convene to prospective clients. As a Sales Coordinator, your primary duties will include discovery, development, & full management of inbound leads. All lead generation activities are recorded, tracked, & measured using Salesforce & Salesloft. We need someone that enjoys a good chat, but knows how to steer the conversation. Someone excited by the idea of connecting with prospective clients while qualifying potential business opportunities. If you have a positive glass is half full mentality & youre excited to learn the ropes in sales, this could be the role for you. Duties & responsibilities include:
- You will be responsible for understanding Convene product solutions including Physical/Hybrid Meetings & WorkPlace
- Handle a high volume of inbound leads via phone & e-RFPs, to include qualification, lead distribution, & follow up
- Multi task to create & deliver qualified leads to Sales Executives
- As part of the inbound team, you will contribute to revenue goals by selling events for 30 guests & below, across all markets
- Initiate conversations with potential clients via phone & email outreach
- Capture accurate & complete information in Salesforce & other systems as directed
- Be an active member of the team by sharing client feedback & sentiment with the sales, marketing & product teams
- Attend all sales meetings
- Respond in a timely manner to all requests, projects, or tasks made from your supervisorsAs needed, book small inbound group business & WorkPlace memberships.
What We Look For:
- 1-2 minimum years of experience in a sales role
- CRM Experience, a plus
- Experience with physical or virtual events, real estate or flexible workspaces, a plus
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, & qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties & responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs & conditions.
This role is also eligible for Convene's sales commission program.
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums & maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience & other relevant factors.
Who We Are:
Convene is a premium hospitality company that designs & operates meeting, event, flexible office, & membership spaces. With a network of 38 locations across nine cities in the U.S. & UK, Convene thoughtfully combines beautiful yet intuitive design, fully-integrated technology services, & a warm & welcoming environment to create a turnkey solution for extraordinary meeting & work experiences. Founded in 2009 with the goal of bringing hospitality & lifestyle into traditional commercial real estate assets, Convene partners with the industrys top landlords to deliver increased value to their assets & premium experiences to their tenants. The company counts Hudsons Bay Company, Ares, & RXR Realty among its investors & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by magazine, Fortune magazine, & Built In. Learn more at https://convene.com/
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family starting day one
- Medical & insurance navigation support through Eden Health
- Flexible vacation time plus time off for your birthday
- A Holiday closure each year to allow all employees to unplug & recharge
- 401K plan with company matching
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work (when in the office)
- A chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on your team & the business in the work that you do
- A culture of GRIT (Genuine, Relentless, Integrity & Teamwork)