Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Staff Accountant? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Staff Accountant?
Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the Companys books & records in an orderly & timely manner ensuring that all internal & external deadlines are met.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Participate in the financial month end closing process to ensure all required financial data is reconciled, documented & disclosed in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly AR & revenue close procedures, including reconciliations, allowance for doubtful accounts & bad debt expense calculations, & revenue recognition schedules.
- Perform, prepare and/or maintain journal entries, general ledger account analysis & reconciliations.
- Expense Reports - Review the data & upload the financial data monthly for US employees
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure accuracy of customer information, including reconciling customer accounts as needed.
- Work on ad-hoc assignments & special projects
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management or related business field
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting
- GAAP & general ledger familiarity
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Strong time management skills & ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NY offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.