Company Description|Job Description
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
About The Role
Tradeshift is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to be based in our Kuala Lumpur Office. This role will drive online acquisition & adoption of the Tradeshift platform by our customer's entire supplier base. This role will work cross functionally with our Product, Delivery & Customer facing teams.
- Manage customer support ticket in Zendesk
- Triaging, prioritization, processing, escalation to Level2
- Answering customer inquiriesin a timely mannerwith high level of explanation
- Following up on Intercom Request & liaise with the sales team if applicable
- Maintaining the documentation & HelpGuide up to date
- Assisting colleagues in small project & share your knowledge with other
- BSc. of Computer Science or equivalent experience for 3 years
- Good understanding of Technologies like XML, Regex, Structured formats
- Good understanding of Protocols like FTP, SMTP, HTTP, ...
- Knowledge of EDI is preferable.
- Knowledge of AS2 & X.400 protocol is preferable.
- Business communication.
- Excellent command of English language (Verbal & written).
- Able to work on his own & handling multiple requests in parallel
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch & snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical & Dental benefits