Enterprise UI Framework, Senior Full Stack Engineer
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Application Experience team supports a unified user experience across a fleet of SaaS applications. We are implementing tools & services to merge LiveRamps hierarchy of products into a unified UI. This includes LiveRamps design system library, which provides reusable UX patterns for a global collaboration of application developers focused on different business needs. It also includes services for managing notifications & client usage across LiveRamps applications.
- Collaborate with front end engineers to develop LiveRamps design system & UIs implementing the design system
- Lead cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Be integral in our relationship with our User Experience team & partner to achieve best in class experiences
- Be a key stakeholder in our user experience, as well as elevating our customer satisfaction, while contributing to key enterprise-wide libraries
Your team will:
- Provide the tools & architectural guidelines that facilitate to a consistent, sustainable, & unified customer experience across all of LiveRamps applications while allowing each application team to focus on their specific value proposition
- 2+ years of UI development experience, preferably using React or other framework
- 5+ years experience in full stack application development
- Experience leading complex engineering projects
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of New York and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.