Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is a marketplace that matches tech talent with the worlds most innovative companies. Hired combines intelligent job matching with unbiased career counseling to help people find a job they love. Through Hired, job candidates & companies have transparency into salary offers, competing for opportunities & job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker & more efficient than ever before. Hired was founded in 2012 & is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the United States, Canada, France, & the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures, & other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Manager, you are the face of Hired, tasked with managing a large book of the existing business within the SMB vertical. You must ensure that each of your clients is consistently receiving the maximum value from our product. You are responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption & satisfaction & ensuring high retention. Connecting with people & building relationships is something that comes naturally to you & you are experienced at fostering meaningful & lasting customer partnerships that keep users engaged while driving success towards their companys hiring goals.
It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts, drive usage in the early stages & continuously throughout the contract, & build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Hired. Creative, energetic & self-driven, you understand customer needs & goals & know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay & grow with Hired.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
- Maintain a high volume of well-performing accounts by ensuring success & adoption within each
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Hired & evangelize across your network & local events
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts & agreements to maximize profit
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product & speak/train customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, & analyze & present the success metrics to your executive contacts
- Use hiring processes data & account activity analysis to accurately forecast weekly/monthly hiring goals for your clients
- Effectively track personal metrics around client retention, user adoption, & other various performance indicators
- Conduct new employer onboardings with insightful demos & share best practices to drive engagement & success on the platform
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years in a customer success or account management role, preferably customer-facing in a SaaS organization
- Previous closing role experience where you were responsible for deal negotiation
- Strong communication skills & technical aptitude
- A passion for technology & our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction & adoption
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exemplary presentation & communication skills (both verbal & written) across all levels of an organization.
- High attention to detail, with a process & solution-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
- Experience in the HRTech, Recruiting or Talent Solutions industry
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- BA/BS degree or higher
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records for employment.