We are looking for a high-performing analytical & collaborative person with solid manufacturing experience to join our Global Financial Planning & Analysis team. This new position will work with the Sr. Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis & heads of the Supply Chain & Operation teams. A successful candidate will be expected to bring expertise from an established consumer products company to develop the role from the ground up. You will also have experience analyzing & reporting on product & distribution COGS, units & margins as well as ease of working closely with the Accounting team. This will be a crucial role within Harrys as we improve on profitability while expanding our top line.
The role will be based in our New York office, but will also require occasional travel & close partnership with colleagues in the UK & Germany.
What Youll Do
As a member of the Global FP&A team supporting Supply Chain & Operations teams, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop impactful reporting & analytics to manage key cost drivers of Supply Chain
- Track, validate & report cost-saving initiatives & business headwinds
- Collaborate with key partners to identify opportunities & improve business results
- Support/lead aspects of the quarterly / annual budget, forecast, & variance analysis process
- Manage & execute standardized reporting, monthly reporting processes, & ad-hoc analysis
- Support the development & continuous enhancement of Key Performance Indicators & strive for transparency on business performance drivers
- Build standalone & consolidated financial forecasts at the segment & consolidated level full P&L & cash flow
- Develop/lead financial models for a range of potential strategic & operational cases
- Support the CEO/co-founders, CSCO & CFO in the production of ad hoc presentations for internal & external stakeholders including investors & lenders
This should describe you:
- Bachelors degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 5+ years in an FP&A, corporate finance or strategic finance role supporting Supply Chain, Logistics & Operations, consumer product goods experience is required
- Expert Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Rigorously detail-oriented, always checks work & takes pride in producing exceptional deliverables
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to independently own & drive projects
- Motivated to learn about all aspects of a high-growth branded business
- Fully embraces working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Experience with ERP & planning systems; SAP & Adaptive Insights experience is a plus
- Takes your work seriously but yourself un-seriously!
Heres Who Youll Work With
- Report to the Sr Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis but work within a highly collaborative global FP&A / Finance team
- Work directly with VPs; significant direct exposure to the CFO, CSCO & the senior leadership team
- Collaborate daily with members of the Supply Chain/Sourcing, Distribution/Logistics & Accounting teams with frequent cross-functional interaction globally
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.