As a Partner Support Specialist, you will have the amazing opportunity to interact with one of our main customers: our driver partners!
The Driver Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Via's brand & the people who actually deliver our services. As a Partner Support Specialist, youll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that our partner's drivers have a smooth interaction & experience.
We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our partners' drivers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via's experience. You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world class education on our product suite; they will feel supported & loved throughout their correspondences with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, & the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
What You'll Do:
- You will serve as the front line, speaking with driver partners face-to-face, over the phone & through email/SMS to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our services & spread the love of Via everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service to our driver partners, finding new & interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Notice even the smallest trends & pain points, then brainstorm ways in which we can create solutions to improve each customers experience
- Coordinate with management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design & product teams
Who You Are:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension & writing skills
- Excellent computer & technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, previous CRM tools like Salesforce a plus
- Strong listening skills & a great conversationalist
- A well-rounded team player who takes ownership of (and pride in) your work
- A strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic; willing to wear multiple hats & work on projects of all types
- You take initiative to solve problems & get the job done
- Empathy & the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- General awesomeness & a sense of humor
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.