Kustomer is the platform for customer experience that focuses on customers, not tickets, enabling companies to know everything about every customer to drive informed actions. Used by Slice, Glossier, Outdoor Voices, & more, Kustomer provides businesses with a full view of every customer's lifetime. Kustomer unifies all relevant data, customer history, apps, & systems. Kustomer was founded in 2015 with headquarters in New York City.
About the Role
Kustomers finance team is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to oversee the full procure-to-pay cycle. You will report to the VP of Finance. The Accounts Payable Specialist will maintain the day to day Accounts Payable function, administer the travel & expense reimbursement policy/process, administer the Companys credit card program, as well as implement systems relevant to these areas of responsibility.
You'll be responsible for:
- Process day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable
- Own AP accounts & month-end AP close
- Prepare & reconcile AP schedules on a monthly basis & assist in bank reconciliations
- Maintain Vendor Master File
- Maintain a healthy vendors' aging
- Manage 1099 process annually. Maintain records of W-9 Forms received
- Process timely payment to vendors & answer vendor calls & requests
- Ensure all invoices are accurately coded & input into GL, are supported by relevant approved documents & properly filed
- Support the monthly accrual process
- Support the maintenance & tracking of fixed assets
- Review, audit & process employee expense reports
- Support month-end close activities
- Administer the Companys credit card program
- Assist with collections, as necessary
- Implement systems applicable to areas of responsibility
- Additional projects/tasks & analyses, as necessary
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 5+ years of relevant experience fully owning an Accounts Payable function
- Good understanding of basic accounting (e.g. accruals, fixed assets, prepaids)
- Detail oriented & well organized
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Quickbooks & Netsuite experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multi-tasking skills, & flexibility to switch from one project to the next quickly
- Energetic, driven & dedicated
- Proficient in MS tools
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.