Data Analyst, Marketing
We are a leading U.S. challenger bank built to meet the needs of people with unique lives who have been overlooked by the traditional banking industry. Our proprietary Current Core technology allows us to provide premium banking services for everyone, regardless of age or income, & improve the financial outcomes of our members without overdraft fees, minimum balance requirements, or hidden fees. We give members up to two days faster direct deposit paychecks, access to 55,000 free ATMs worldwide as well as 24/7 member support 365 days a year.
We're looking for a Data Analyst to provide insights using both marketing & product data to help efficiently drive growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the data analytics of all marketing campaigns & identifying new opportunities for growth. This role will need to be responsible for analyzing data from full customer journey acquisition, onboarding, & down funnel conversion - & providing insights into how to best make improvements to improve overall customer acquisition cost. They will be responsible for building predictive models to ensure user acquisition campaigns are driving high quality users efficiently & that engagement campaigns are being deployed effectively. This role is critical to ensuring that growth efforts are effectively tied to company KPIs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- 5+ years of data analytics experience, including 3-5+ years of hands-on experience analyzing data centered around customer acquisition, conversion & retention
- Candidates will have experience with marketing operations, attribution, & predictive modeling using large data sets.
- Ability to write & execute complex SQL queries using multiple joins & window functions, along with other scripting languages a plus (Python, R).
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous & defensible solutions to complex & open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with pulling data from third party sources including Facebook, Google, Snapchat, & other ad networks combined with internal databases & third-party platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Leanlplum, Braze etc.
- Experience building multi-touch attribution models and/or Media Mix Modeling, including influencer, podcasts, TV, & OOH campaigns.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits