Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
As a science-driven healthcare analytics company, Aetion is looking for early career professionals to support our Science team. A successful candidate will assist team members with the development & maintenance of internal & customer-facing resources for customers adoption & us of the Aetion platform. A successful candidate will also support the development & maintenance of Aetions scientific assets, such as templates & definition library of clinical conditions. A successful candidate will engage with members of the science & engineering team to identify & fill gaps in knowledge & in the process indirectly aid customers in developing high-quality real-world data evidence using the Aetion platform.
The following include, but are not limited to:
- Assist team members with the development & maintenance of internal & customer facing resources for customers adoption & use of the Aetion platform, such as data dictionaries, study protocols, & other key materials including documentation, knowledge base articles, & other learning materials in text & video form.
- Support the development & maintenance of Aetions scientific assets, such as study templates, definition library of clinical conditions, & other deployable scientific components.
- Develop an understanding of the Aetion platform & measurement system, & share that understanding with team mates through verbal & written discussion & communications.
- Help to develop use-case-driven product demonstrations.
- Support Senior team members with the collection, tracking, & management of customer feedback & requests received directly or through the Aetion support system.
- Bachelors (or equivalent), sciences or social sciences or a related analytic filed preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in a research or analytic area, or equivalent.
- Ability to travel occasionally to other Aetion offices or to customer sites.
- Strong Attention to detail & organization.
- Strong ability to communicate in verbal & written form.
- Strong ability for critical thinking & computer familiarity.
- Strong ability to self-motivate & a desire to get things right.
- Experience with cross-functional teams a plus.
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meet-ups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the Law.